Saturday, February 27, 2010

It has been a while.

Wow, I didn't realize I had been so delinquent on posting a blog. Things have been going a lot better. I still miss my baby boy, a lot. I wonder often what he would be doing now, for sure he would be smiling and laughing, rolling over, maybe starting to sit up on his own. I miss who I never will get to meet and see become a little boy.

Other parts of my life are going so well though. I finally passed my fitness test last week! Thanks to my father and his 'crazy' diet. I have lost 35 pounds and over 8 inches from my waist! I never thought it would be possible. I ended up getting a 78.3 on the test, I am so excited.

We are moving to Alaska in the Spring. That is so exciting too. I am so excited to have a change of pace, and get to meet a wonderful family that I have been friends with since i was pregnant with Caroleigh. Our daughters are just bout the same age. She is such an awesome person and I can't wait to meet her in person.

I think I want to change the layout here a bit, maybe make that transition I talked about in the past. Finally start to make my blog more about us and not just my grief.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and going to Alaska! I'm glad you're doing better and just want you to know I think you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I need to get better about this blog stuff though...lol

    ReplyDelete