Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to work tomorrow.

And I don't wanna go.  I am sure I Will be in trouble about that missed class, will most likely have to take it this week.  I am not looking forward to any of it.  I still have not 100% decided what I want to do.  I know what I WANT to do, but not sure if I can if it is even feasible.  I guess I should just be willing to see what happens.  Not be afraid to go for it, and see what happens.

So there is the 'safe' decision and the 'go for it' decision.  Both have pros and cons.  One means big changes, that could be pretty exciting, fun and fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment