Monday, May 24, 2010

Watching the Flyer's

Here i am sitting and watching the Flyer's with David. I think they are going to win. So what am I thinking about? I am thinking about passing another fitness test, as I eat ice cream and Chex Mix, yeah great combination. I am thinking about whether we should try to have another baby, and if we d, when we should start to try. I am 33 now, and 35 is quickly approaching. I don't particularly want to be pregnant past 35, too many issues then. I don't think it is a problem, but I know doctors like the Advanced Maternal Age label. Since I already have enough 'strikes' against me obstetrically, I think I don't want another one added to the mix. Doctors don't like VBAC, or turning breech babies, and now with a stillbirth under my belt I think I am enough of headache as I am now, definitely don't need another label.

I am pretty sure David wants to finish school first, and I understand why, but I think I have valid reasons to try now instead of waiting.

Less than a month until I out-process this base and then only a week after that and we start our long trek across the country. Craziness. I can't believe we are moving to Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment