Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just frustrated...

With everything.  Myself, the kids, D, everything.  I don't know if it is losing Colm or the stress from work.  I just don't know.  

I have to work 12 hour shifts all week and I am not looking forward to that.  I don't think I have a modified schedule for patients either, and I am not looking forward to that.  I need to make a follow-up with the midwives, really not looking forward to THAT.  I am looking forward to vacation in July, it can't come soon enough.

I guess I don't feel like saying anything right now.  I thought I did, but now not so much.  I feel like I am neglecting this though and that if I don't write here I won't be accomplishing my gaol for this page, which is to help me through this junk.

3 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts. It is ok to have nothing to say. The nothingness speaks louder at times then all the words in the world. I am praying that peace will come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Joy said it so much better than I could. I did want to share, if it helps even a sliver, that when I read your "about me", I felt the hope and I believe you will get there, Meg.

    Gentle hugs, I'm so sorry this has happened to you Meg.

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. It does seem to help. There are times I want to 'talk' and even my DH doesn't quite get it, so the blog does seem to be a good thing at those times.

    ReplyDelete