Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Okay, so I lied

Reading over the other post, I guess it is bad.  No, work wasn't but everything associated with it is.  It sucks, it sucks a lot.  And I don't want to deal with it.  I just want it all to go away.  I just want to say screw it, and not even try to re-enlist.  Just get out.  I could do that.  And I have about 60 days of leave, so my last day would be in August.  Do you know how nice that sounds?  Less than three months until I could have freedom?  God it sounds just so tempting.  Just screw it and move on in life.  If I don;t have to worry about re-enlistment most of my stress would go away.  Of course it would open up new stress.  But, I can pass my licensing test.  I could get that and work a civilian job.  I might not make as much, but I could do it.  I would be happier.  Less bullshit to put up with.

But, then I would miss it.  I love being in the military.  I love serving for my country.  It is who I am.  My entire adult life has been dedicated to service.  I don't want to just turn my back on it.  Did I mention that this is beyond stressful?

No comments:

Post a Comment