Monday, June 22, 2009

New sleep shedule

So supposedly getting enough sleep leads to weight loss. So I will be trying to get to bed before 11 p.m. I usually stay up until about 12, or later. With the summer coming and the sunlight lasting longer this will be difficult. I need to have 'me' time, you know that small sliver of quiet when the children are in bed? Or at least in their rooms not being too loud? Well, this time of year it is difficult to get them to settle down before 9:30, which of course leaves very tlittle time for me to wind down, pick-up the house a bit, etc.

Ahhh. I know sleeping more will be good for me, but I like the time on the computer, the time to watch some TV. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.

So with that siad it is off to bed. THe time is now 10:07 p.m., or 2207 for us military types.

Good night all. Tomorrow, up early and to the gym. I will get rid of this belly. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment