Monday, May 18, 2009

Morning sucks

I wake up and try to get the kids ready for school, it doesn't work. Everytime they fight and fight, they have no choice but they think if they fight us they won't have to go. On a good day this is difficult to deal with, but now it is next to impossible. Just put on your clothes, get dressed, get out of bed. Is it asking too much for them to just do it without being difficult, just one day? Is it asking too much? Mikey has already missed the bus, I don't have the strength to finish making him get ready. I bet he is on the floor pretending to be sick, that is what he usually does.

2 comments:

  1. I may not say much in response to your posts Meghan, but know I am always reading, thinking of you and sending you as much love, strength and comfort as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to give you some Hugs Meghan.

    ReplyDelete